Saturday, October 5, 2013

Moving. Again.


About two ago months we moved up state so  Dustin could attend Clemson University and get his MBA. He is really smart. :) His parents have a lake house right on the lake and they are gracious enough to let us stay here until it sales. 
 
 It is so beautiful here with the leaves falling and the mountains around us. (small mountains but mountains just the same) I am not a beach person! It's too hot. I don't like to be tan (sunblock, ladies! It's a big deal.) and I'm terrified of the ocean! Plus you get sand in all your crevices and even at my most fit I've never feel comfortable in a bathing suit. So to be back in the mountains feels a little like being home. 
 
We stay pretty busy with Dustin in school and trying to work alittle and me working at a salon in Anderson SC, but in our spare time we hike to some of the waterfalls in the area.  

                Oconee Station Falls
              
                

                  Chatuga River Falls 



               Kings Creek Falls
 

Down the road from the lake house is a camp ground and while they're too good to let me walk Lucy through the campground during the summer, they can't stop me from walking through it now that it's closed for winter. Lucy can run free off the leash for miles and swim anywhere her little heart desires. 

 

                
                  Lucy come back!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment